Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mrs. Wigger's Tic Tac Toe Projects

 Mrs. Wigger's Tic Tac Toe Projects
 
Reading:
We will be doing a Reading Tic Tac Toe to help with Independent Reading.  For 2nd quarter, your student needs to read two books and complete three projects on the Tic Tac Toe.  I think using fiction books will help make these projects easier. Reading Tic Tac Toe is due on Monday, December 5th. If your student is having challenges finding books on their level, I can help! :) I have attached the Reading Tic Tac Toe in an email.
 
Spelling:
The students have new spelling words in their planner. To help the student practice spelling their words, they will do a Tic Tac Toe. The students need to complete three projects, using their spelling words. Spelling Tic Tac Toe is due on Friday, November 5th.  I have attached the 2nd Quarter Tic Tac Toe in an email. 
 
Please email me with any questions or comments.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment