- Position- the location of an object
- Motion- the change of position of an object
- Frame of Reference- using two pictures to determine if something is moving or not. Ex: using the shoreline to determine if a boat is moving
- Speed- tells you how the position of an object changes over a certain amount of time.
- Speed equals distance divided by time.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Miss Zelle's Chapter 15 Lesson 1 Science Quiz Thursday, April 26
Miss Zelle's Science Classes have their chapter 15 lesson 1 Quiz on Thursday, April 26. This quiz covers the material learned about how motion is described and measured. They should study the following: